Looking for Lease Takeover!
Located in the Collins Crossing Apartments on Jones Ferry Rd in Carrboro, less than 6miles from the UNC Campus. Bus Stop and gas station right at the complex entrance, and a Food Lion grocery store right down the street! Multiple hiking/walking trails within a 10 minute drive. Downtown Carrboro is within walking distance and Franklin St is only a short drive away!
Current tenant is a female working professional, looking for a female roommate that is respectful of her long work hours! We like to keep the common areas tidy (and I currently keep my space clean), but what you do with your space is up to you. Current tenant’s lease will also be up at the start of the new year, but Collins Crossing does offer free roommate matching if you don't have someone in mind.
Complex includes standard amenities like a pool, 24hr fitness center, dog parks, tennis court, and playground. Apartment includes an in-unit washer/dryer, dishwasher, new stainless steel appliances, and your own bathroom.
• Your rent would be $680/mo not including Wifi or Electric. (starts at $745 now for new tenants)
• My lease is up in April 2023, but can be renewed at the leasing office if you choose!
• Pets are allowed at an additional $20/mo/pet, but the current roommate’s dog would not do well with a cat. Would love a friendly dog to play with!
The complex requires the following for their residents:
• Applicant must make 3x the rent price - this may be different for college student
• The complex will run a background and credit check - no specific credit score needed (good for people developing their credit history!)
• Application fee of $50
• If accepted, security deposit of $150 + 1st months prorated rent (based on move-in date)
◦ Pet deposit is $350 if you would be bringing one
Please let me know if you have any other questions!
501 Jones Ferry Rd, Carrboro, NC 27510, USA