Sublease available for SPRING 2023: $560 rent, I will cover any subleasing/sublet fees.
MOVE IN DECEMBER 2022 – JANUARY 2023. I’m willing to negotiate a sooner or later move if necessary.
The residence is with 3 graduating males, however if you are a female the front office will reassign you to a female unit on this lease’s price. My roommates are very quiet and are normally busy with work and school; I rarely see them on a daily basis.
Floor plan is a 4/4 Townhouse Standard. The room for rent is on the first floor and is handicap accessible. The link for it can be found below: https://www.theparkwaylife.com/floor-plans
• Fully furnished
• Washer and Dryer
• All kitchen appliances
• 46” Flat screen TV
• Keyed bedroom doors
• High ceilings in every room
• Complimentary WIFI, router is already provided
• Study desk with chair
• Full bedroom furniture package including a full-sized bed with a memory foam mattress
• Private bathroom with attached walk-in closet
• Wood flooring in shared spaces and carpet in bedrooms
• Front patio with lockable outdoor closet.
Other amenities include:
• On-site bus stop running 2 private shuttles. Uses a tracking system similar to the TAMU bus system. The shuttles visit both Blinn college and Texas A&M.
• Two resort style pools and hot tubs
• High pressure tanning dome
• Sand volleyball court
• Dog parks
• Covered parking
• 24- hour Cybercafé w/ free printing
• Private study rooms
• 24-hour fitness center, w/ additional access to fitness centers at sister apartments
• Cabana with outdoor grilling
The location is very close to the HEB on Wellborn and Brookshire Brothers on George Bush without getting sucked into all of the traffic. Both are within biking distance.
Living in this apartment has been great however I am planning on moving in with my Fiancée before we get married and will no longer need the apartment. It’s a really awesome place and in an incredibly convenient location. My roommates utilize the bus stop every day and save tons of money on parking. I personally ride a bike, and it is within a very realistic range and has easy and safe roads with bike lanes to take to campus.
The only requirement to taking over the lease is being approved to rent through Parkway’s website, and that is incredibly easy.
Feel free to reach out to me over DM or at (903) 730-0224 if you want to text/call me personally.
1350 Harvey Mitchell Pkwy S, College Station, TX 77840, USA