Currently in search of a female roommate (no kids or animals) for month to month agreement or 6 month lease starting April 1st. $1000/monthly with $500 as security deposit required. Ideally I’d like to find a friend in a roommate! My current roommate is a dream but housing closer to her work ❤️
—- What is the space like? —-
- Single story home in Normandy area.
- 3 bedroom (my master, my office, and the room for rent)
- 2 bathroom (one is in my master, one would be the main house bathroom including your own shower)
- Recently renovated with new lighting fixtures, premium vinyl flooring, and marbled countertops in bathrooms & kitchen
- Open concept living room & kitchen
- Freshly painted as of May 2022
- New roof as of 2021
- Brand new, stainless steel kitchen appliances (refrigerator, range stovetop/oven, dishwasher, & microwave, juicer, blender, dual air-fryer
- New & insured washer & dryer that you have access to
- New & insured living room furniture set with TV
- Beautiful, covered outdoor patio space with large back & front yard
** I really like to keep a clean & organized home. My ideal roommate would be someone who values respect & tidiness in others as well 🥰
— What is included in monthly rent? —
- 10x10 unfurnished room with large, customized closet & big window, right by the entryway & driveway of the home, opposite side of the house of my master bed & bath. (truly an ideal setup for a roommate situation with privacy)
- 1-2 parking spots in driveway & access to free street parking
- Water, sewer, garbage, & electricity
- High speed internet
- 24/7 Ring camera surveillance account access
- Pest control (termite included)
— What am I like? —
- 29 year old, single, professsional who takes pride in her work but enjoys a good margarita now & again😅
- I typically work Sundays from home and Monday - Thursday in office, first shift.
- I have a large dog, Reuben, who is an absolute sweetheart. (Therefor, no animals or kids & I would prefer you love animals as well!)
- I love to TRAVEL, hula hoop, skate, scuba, kayak, paddle board, go to the beaches & bars, travel the world, etc.
- I moved to JAX from Pennsylvania last year so am very much still exploring the area a lot!
Feel free to message me! I plan to do showings starting next week or so 🙂
7030 Rollo Road