**Looking for housemate**
👥 Who we are:
Three early-mid 20’s queer people lookin for a chill housemate to fill our 4th room.
👀 Who we're looking for:
Someone able to share common spaces and cleaning responsibilities, with good communication skills & an open mind. Our house is pretty relaxed, but we also hang out and party together sometimes. Not looking for undergrads or anyone w/ pets.
ℹ️ About the rental:
- 166 sqft bedroom in our cozy 4-bed 2-bath house
- Room is quiet, has a west-facing window and gets nice afternoon light
- Walnut St. & 22nd in central Boulder
- Room available Oct. 1, 2022 - July 31, 2023
- Rent is $782/mo plus utilities (~$50/mo) and $1200 security deposit
- Common area is a combined living room/dining room/kitchen
- 2 bathrooms w/ bath tubs
- On-street parking
- In unit washer/dryer
- Dishwasher, garbage disposal
- Heat, no A/C (but house is well insulated and stays cool in the summer)
- Awesome location, walking distance from the grocery stores and downtown
- Close-knit neighborhood/community
- A loveable cat, Tonks (who is afraid of other animals, so no pets pls!)
- Tons of plants
- Front lawn, front porch, & a side yard (for bike storage)
⏭ If you're interested, send me a message with a sentence or two about yourself and we will set up a Zoom/FaceTime meeting to get to know each other.